READ IT AGAIN - I said I would YES would Upgrade

oskit

And before you closed the topic so I could not point out that I had agreed to do ask requested, I asked if the new upgrade would allow me to solve the error problem AND not lose all my existing data. Is there some reason not being nice means not reading and deliberately being abusive and unheplful? Or is that the way the company choioses to represent itself?

Please note, my suggested reply FROM YOU said something like-- and yr welcome to read it again-- Your Only solution, user, is to upgrade AND when you do so, IN Answer To Yr Questions, YES that will affirmatively fix that error and no, you will not lose any existing data by upgrading as you have agreed.

Does THAT help any?

Is there some reason not being nice means not reading and deliberately being abusive and unheplful? Or is that the way the company choioses to represent itself?

When you signed up for this forum, you will have said that you had read the forum rules and agree to abide by them.

SO, just in case you need to refresh your memory, ...

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=721470#p721470

Please do not post or ask for older versions of uTorrent. We will only troubleshoot current versions of the software.

Archived