Multiple Completed Downloads Folders based on Label assigned by User?

Vathan

Is there a way to have a completed torrent be automatically moved to a separate completed download folder based on the label I assign to it?

As it is, I have 100's if not 1000's of torrents running sometimes and having them all go to a common "Completed Downloads" folder is not convenient. I then have to sort them manually into TV Show, Movies, Music, etc.

Torrents that I have a label set as "TV Shows", once the torrent is completed I would like it to be moved to a user assigned folder which I would also likely call "TV Shows" instead of being grouped with everything else in one folder.

If this is not already possible somehow, would anyone else be interested in this functionality as a Feature Request?

-Vathan

The feature to move completed based on labels will come back in 3.4.

I use a single download-folder and then label them in µTorrent and manage everything there.

I've associated r00 to open MPC so you can play archived files (with RARFileSource).

I use µTorrent as a media center. :)

@Andreasvb

Thanks for the info on 3.4 to move completed based on Labels. Is there a release date for 3.4 (I see the alpha is available)? In what version(s) was this feature available? Maybe I'll revert until 3.4 stable....

I've hated multiple RAR downloads since I stopped using Floppy Disks( ! ) . If there is a torrent I want that is RAR'ed, I'll look for an alternate one ;)

Once I've finished seeding a torrent, I stop/remove them and then move to my NAS sorted info folders based on content. I use XBMC on my W7 HTPC,and G-Box Slav and Midnight running Linux XBMC as my media player of choice. Having downloads already automatically sorted in folders on my download/seed box would make it much faster to dig through 100's+ of completed files to find what I want to move where and when :-D

-Vathan

The feature to move completed based on labels will come back in 3.4.

I use a single download-folder and then label them in µTorrent and manage everything there.

I've associated r00 to open MPC so you can play archived files (with RARFileSource).

I use µTorrent as a media center. :)

Is this feature already in the alpha? How do you know it will be included?

Just curious.... I have looked at the changelog for 3.4 and don't see it anywhere.

Archived