uTorrent has stopped working

herksnerd

I've been using uTorrent without problems for a number of months, working through the BTGuard VPN. A few days ago, I noticed that I was neither downloading or seeding. I thought it might be because some of the files I was downloading don't have many seeds/peers, so I added a couple of very popular torrents to my list to see what would happen. I'm getting nothing even on popular titles.

Most of the time the status bar shifts to brown which (I assume) means there is no activity going on. Nothing shows up in the up speed and down speed columns. I changed nothing.

Is BTGuard having a problem? Or is there something I should be looking at?

Status column red == tracker error.

Can you explain? At various times in the past some of the items in the status column went to red/brown while others stayed blue. Right now sometimes everything is blue except for the files I'm seeding which are green. Eventually they turn red/brown. How do I fix a tracker error that affects a number of files?

So you know, Down Speed and Up Speed are blank, and the number in the Seeds/Peers column is 0.000. Nothing is happening. The torrents came from different sites.

Archived