utorrent wont display any torrents

needforsuv

Can happen if you go to Help > Show "What's New" Page.

It's removed from latest version, which you should use, regardless, if you want help.

However, not sure if it will help as it sets a value in settings.dat that you might need to edit manually with BEncode Editor. Or just make a blank settings.dat yourself.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I am new to this forum. Actually, this is the only forum I have ever entered, and am not familiar with forum protocol. But, having read many forums, I am of the opinion that many people using forums are quick to judge the innocent intentions of others.

Thank you, Ciaobaby, for suggesting a reasonable avenue to follow. And I did try help and it did not work, which is why I tried this forum.

Andreasvb, I don't know what you mean by hijacking others' threads, and if I knew how to mount a volume I would have. But thank you for reading my question and making a suggestion. Now, if you want to be helpful, explain how to mount a volume, or where I can find out how to mount a volume. Thank you.

Andreasvb, Thank you. I did, also, check the Forum Search and found that I am not alone with the problem, and that there are many discussions on the subject.

I tried your advice and now every thing is working just fine.

And I did not realize that I had entered an others' thread.

Once again, Thank you for the advice.

Archived