Tracker peers but peer list empty

Durokx

Hello,

I have recently a problem with my peer list. I download some files (apparently there are 4 files with this problem). They all downloaded in the beginning, one is now stuck at 87%, I added alot new trackers and my tracker list has a lot trackers that show peers and seeds available but my peer list tab is completly empty. Also the trackers are stated as "working".

How do I fix this? Seems torrent isnt connecting to the trackers?

Seeds 0 of 0 Connected 315 in swarm

peers 0 of 1241 108 in swarm

you mean this?

so that means there are just no available seeds for the rest of the download? Would be pretty weird... the file is new and had alot of seeds and many 100% files :|

Hello,

I have recently a problem with my peer list. I download some files (apparently there are 4 files with this problem). They all downloaded in the beginning, one is now stuck at 87%, I added alot new trackers and my tracker list has a lot trackers that show peers and seeds available but my peer list tab is completly empty. Also the trackers are stated as "working".

How do I fix this? Seems torrent isnt connecting to the trackers?

If the tracker status is 'Working' it IS connecting to the trackers, it's simply that the peer counts reported by tracker are NOT accurate, and no matter HOW MANY peers the tracker reports, only CONNECTED peers actually count for anything, AND if there are no connectable seeds, the job is NOT likely to complete.

Check the availability 'score' for a real idea of whether it will complete or not, anything less than a value of 1 won't.

any chance to finish it somehow?
Have patience until the peers your client is connected fetch the pieces your client needs or one or more seeds have free upload slots.

Such problems can often occur when users who do not know how to run their client in a 'peer friendly' manner, allow peers to be 'greedy' and hog the available upload slots.

Archived