Auto Download questions

fleetingyouth

Ok today a few new torrents came out. Yesterday 2 downloaded fine. today one downloaded fine and one didnt at all. It posted to the feed but no error is listed the only thing listed is from the download that worked and the banning peer message.

[2013-08-23 03:35:21] New Download from RSS|[HorribleSubs] Rozen Maiden (2013) - 08 [1080p].mkv has started downloading.

[2013-08-23 11:09:41] 125.162.141.121:22441 [uTP]([HorribleSubs] Rozen Maiden (2013) - 08 [1080p].mkv): [µTorrent 3.2.2 (27.5)]: Banning peer: too many pex messages. 5 since Fri Aug 23 11:09:40 2013

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i got a rss problem (or else i wouldn't be here!). I DL automatically my favorite sport games with RSS torrent3.2 and it works fine. The problem as you know games are every 2 or 3 days apart. So when i specify the "feed URL" it comes up with old games that i've have already DL.

These games come from the same URL FEED. One reason is, ok, that i'm still seeding these games. And in the logger i get messages every 15 minutes saying these torrents have already been DL. Is there a way to ignore old games that have already been DL and only look for new games that aren't available yet but will be ? Like a filter saying "DL a game from this date on" ? I've searched about everywhere no one seems to have the same problem. Thanks for any suggestions :)

I don't want to hijack this thread, but my issues is similar. I have feeds for 40+ shows all set up with individual feeds, so no need for filter. The feed shows the new shows as they become available but either a) doesn't download or B) downloads, but into my default download directory even though there is a location set in the RSS Downloader.

All shows are set with Smart ep filter.

Any thoughts?

jkw9tLH.png

Here, you can see how I set it up, that it's supposed to go to ...\How I Met... and it ended up in \Downloads. This is the same was I have a few others set up and its hit and miss as to which ones get deposited into the proper folder.

What else would you need from me to help?

OK, we see the feed it comes from. Now, in the above "how I meat ..." favorite, make sure to check Episode number, and give a some rage. Otherwise, smart ep filter will not work correctly. Example in the RSS tutorial in the help file/F1.

OK. I changed all 5 shows that played last night. Lets look at American Horror Story in particular this time around.

eHuNH1j.png

The feed is set to the RSS feed for that show, set do go into the AHS folder, episode number set properly. filter matches on, smart filter on.......and it downloads to \downloads!

New day, same old problem. Of the 8 shows that downloaded over the last two days, 4 went into the proper folders, the others did not. Looking at How I Met Your Mother from yesterday. Its all set up properly, and still ends up in the \downloads folder. What's going on?!?!?

qpnRJ8W.png

History feed

lMuI9aI.png

The downloads folder is the default, but each show is directed to a folder that dose exist. Just over a month ago, everything was working fine. I did not update uTorrent, I have not updated my computer and all the folders are there...with shows in them. The only thing that has changed was the service I get them from. Now, about 1/4 of them work properly, the rest at least download, but in the wrong spot.

I changed it to torrents instead of magnets, but I doubt that will make a difference.

Thanks for the help...

Archived