Problems downloading from certain torrent sites

drs2002

Hi, I have recently opted for a new internet connection and ever since the files that I have been downloading from Asiatorrents.me have not been able to connect to a single seed. As a result I can neither download files from or upload files to that site. I had followed most of the instructions like disabling DHT, UPnP port mapping etc as suggested, but nothing helped. This problem is only specific to Asiatorrents, and the files from sites like torrentz.eu are downloading just fine. Is that a problem that I need to resolve with my service provider? I have never encountered a situation like this with any other internet connection that I had ever used. Any suggestions or help would be really appreciated. Thanks

and the files from sites like torrentz.eu are downloading just fine. Is that a problem that I need to resolve with my service provider?

Possibly, but it is not a uTorrent problem, and is more likely to be an Asiatorrents problem given that only their tracker (assuming that all the jobs you have from there are 'private' flagged) appears to be the problem.

I had followed most of the instructions like disabling DHT,
YouTube 'tutorial'??

Archived