Nexus 5 KitKat 4.4

boobai

but I can't find the files when I connect to USB.

Windows operating systems cannot read Linux/Android filing systems.

I can't play the files from within uTorrent on the phone "Can not play file".

Complain to where you downloaded it from, content 'issues' are NOT within the scope of these forums.

• 2 weeks later...
I just downloaded two torrents on my new Nexus 5 KitKat 4.4, but I can't find the files when I connect to USB. Pls help me find them.

Also, I can't play the files from within uTorrent on the phone "Can not play file".

I also have the same problem, files cannot be found on the device nor on my laptop, tried with a movie & music. Worked seemlessly on my old Samsung GS3. Did you figure it out?

but I can't find the files when I connect to USB.

Old Android typically presents FAT32 to Windows and modern Android uses MTP' date=' neither of these prevent transferring files to/from Windows.
I just downloaded two torrents on my new Nexus 5 KitKat 4.4, but I can't find the files when I connect to USB. Pls help me find them.

Also, I can't play the files from within uTorrent on the phone "Can not play file".

uT defaulted to a folder called download, try looking there. I don't see a way to check the location. You can use ES File Explorer to search your phones filesystem.

• 2 months later...

Technically correct, but not practically correct. A section of android phone file system is exposed to Windows by means of an android setting which allows Windows to see the file system as a mass storage device when connected using a USB cable.

• 1 month later...

Archived