Utorrent Plus Error after Update

tonio5454

I'm using utorrent plus and recently I got an update from utorrent and updated it as usual. After updating the new version it started to download the setting for utorrent plus and before it could get completed I received this following error.

When it reached 70% downloading this error,

Error:

The install of C:\Users\fernandez\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\bitdefender.btinstall failed. (Signer certificate mismatch)

After downloading completed this error,

Error:

The install of C:\Users\fernandez\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\player.btinstall failed. (Signer certificate mismatch)

I don't know whether the utorrent plus installed successfully or not. I could see on my left bottom is displayed as utorrent plus. But what is this error. I'm seeing this for the first time.

Hey everyone,

Apologies for the trouble here. This is a bug on our end and our development team is actively working for a solution. We hope to push a fixed version as soon as we can. I'll keep you updated with any news.

Thanks, only on the day when I decided to purchase the Plus version of uTorrent. Is there any way I can manually update to the Plus version of uTorrent?

This is what i received in my error log:

[2014-02-05 20:58:24]  Accepted launch|Type: auto Location: C:\Users\DAVIDC~1.STE\AppData\Local\Temp\license.btkey

[2014-02-05 20:58:24] valid plus key, but not activated. Attempting activation...

[2014-02-05 20:58:46] Activation error: Proxy connect error: offline (timed out)

Thank you.

David

Archived