Bug found in latest beta

atm999

When I highlight a line in the main portion of the window, about one in every three times it will open the field to rename the torrent. This shouldn't happen when clicking on a name that isn't already highlighted, or if it does it should happen consistantly, not just some of the time. When you fix it, it would be nice to have an option that lets you chose which way you want it: highlighting a line that isn't already the does/doesn't open the torrent name for editing. That could be one of the advanced options, and I think default should be the line must be highlighted THEN the name clicked to edit it, not both in one click.

You're lucky :P I tryed re-downloading uTorrent (latest beta) and it still does it. I have all the settings set up correctly, port forwarded (not that it would effect it anyway) and all of my program restrictions removed for uTorrent, and I'm running it on an XP home admin logon.

I don't know why I'm the only one having this problem. I have the latest version of all files it could even possible depend of, even though it doesen't (.NET 2.0, Java, Flash, Bios, drivers, firmware, etc.)

Archived