Installation Problem.

wongsong23

Just installed bittorrent and upon opening the program: the Bittorrent webUI does not seem to be installed, Click Here to try to install it.

I then clicked the link and a pop up ask me for username and password, what username and password is it talking about? I've installled this program before but don't remember it asking this question before...Any tip?

Thanks!

Just installed bittorrent and upon opening the program: the Bittorrent webUI does not seem to be installed, Click Here to try to install it.

I then clicked the link and a pop up ask me for username and password, what username and password is it talking about? I've installled this program before but don't remember it asking this question before...Any tip?

Thanks!

Isn't that a different torrent program? If you need help with bittorrent you should go to the bittorrent user support forum and ask them. Go to Bitorrent and register at their forum and ask them for help with their program. This is for Utorrent user forum.

Set your username and password in Preferences > Web UI

Isn't that a different torrent program? If you need help with bittorrent you should go to the bittorrent user support forum and ask them. Go to Bitorrent and register at their forum and ask them for help with their program. This is for Utorrent user forum.

Rebranded uTorrent.

I see but then again the question is why use another rebranded program which probably has changes to fit bittorrent and come asking for help here when they could just download and use Uttorrent? Kinda like installing a similiar program that is customized to another group and thinking asking help here will fix the changes the other side made?

They are very intolerant on the Bittorrent forum...You say anything negative there is a chance you will be banned!

Just ask aka Harold Feit...lol

lol... funny.... but that is also their choice whom to bann or how they do it and since we have no links or posting to show what was said that is the property of Bittorrent and what they do. Regardless of what we on Ut may say about it.

Archived