REQ: Online Signature

stevil

hi dudes!

searched a while in the FAQ and found nothing actually fitting...

since 1.3.1 Beta 380, there is a kind of statistics integrated.

in the old edk2 days, you could create a banner-picture with these statistics, outputet

at an *.xml file.

was nice with forum signatures, homepages usw...

does anybody remember? ;)

my request is, that utorrent saves these statistics in an output file (if wanted by the user)

and can re-used by a little programm, to compare these output with a picture and places

little icons/text next to the stats output...

possible? planed? last buttshit? please give me feedback! thx!

stevil

A logging option is not a stupid idea. You cant say that logs are bloat. And since µTorrent already have some logging features inside, it cant be much extra code to have it written out to an optional log-file.

Including some kind of signatureshit into µTorrent is indeed bloatware!

sorry, if my english isn't as good as needed, to unterstand it ;).

i don't want this "signature shit" to be included in utorrent, is just want the option, to save

the statistics in an external file, like stats*.xml oder something else...

the external programm, the coding etc...thats another problem, but has nothing to do with utorrent...ok? :)

I know, Firon, I just don't like vbscript/jscript. ^.~ (Believe me, I'm drowning in webspace, I mean heck, I run a tracker.) I'll have time this weekend to write something to output xml, and if I feel like it, html/text, and see how feasible it'd be to distribute something like that. I'm kind of interested in running stats myself.

Archived