Accidentally deleted all of my torrents! HELP!

Mr.White

Hello all, I have a serious problem. I am an uploader who uploaded a rather decent amount of torrents (some 140). I accidentally deleted all of them from my uTorrent. I tried to restore them, but had no luck. When I opened up the recycle bin, there were three uTorrent part file .dat files. I restored them. Is there anything I could do to fix this? Please help!

Hello all, I have a serious problem. I am an uploader who uploaded a rather decent amount of torrents (some 140). I accidentally deleted all of them from my uTorrent. I tried to restore them, but had no luck. When I opened up the recycle bin, there were three uTorrent part file .dat files. I restored them. Is there anything I could do to fix this? Please help!

If you deleted the apps/data folder then they most likely are gone unless you have a recovery program that might be able to undelete them. But this is if nothing has written the location where the apps/data/utorrent is located. But it sounds like the actual torrents are still there what yiou delete was the data that was located in the apps/data folder that contained the info or .dat that loads and runs all your torrent file from what I can read and understand.

Archived