download

RJDA

Hi I don’t have really a speed problem my problem is why do’s uTorrent only allow only 1mb, total on each computer (2) but when I use my youtube downloader at the same time, YTd downloads faster and uses 3 or 4 mb and this is at the same time.

My total internet speed is 10-13mb with Movistar spain any help will be gratefully accepted  

RJDA         :ph34r:

2 hours ago, RJDA said:

Hi I don’t have really a speed problem my problem is why do’s uTorrent only allow only 1mb, total on each computer (2) but when I use my youtube downloader at the same time, YTd downloads faster and uses 3 or 4 mb and this is at the same time.

My total internet speed is 10-13mb with Movistar spain any help will be gratefully accepted  

RJDA         :ph34r:

Your trying to compare Apples to Oranges and it will not work. Seeder/peers speed are more varied then from youtube which is one site the others more then one and they are bandwidth limited as opposed to youtube. And speed test only test speed it doesn't test torrent bandwidth or seeders speed-so again your using the wrong metric verify your wrong assumptions here.

Archived