3.4.9 (43085) - Appending label to directory single file torrents not being moved.

martinr

Good evening,

When you have a torrent that contains a folder with files in, the folder and its contents are moved to the "label" folder as it should, however when you have a single file in a torrent this only gets placed in the completed downloads folder.

regards

Martin.

3 hours ago, martinr said:

Good evening,

When you have a torrent that contains a folder with files in, the folder and its contents are moved to the "label" folder as it should, however when you have a single file in a torrent this only gets placed in the completed downloads folder.

regards

Martin.

I've had similar issue with most of the past builds. I guess it's a bug the developers have to deal with. I really didn't think it was an issue because uTorrent, overall, does what it's suppose to do. If it's happening to allot of files, then I would make a bigger deal with it.

BTW, is anyone going to update the HELP [F1] file. Maybe that could eliminate a lot of issues some people might be having.  

This is happening to me in 100% of cases... 

And one more thing very annoying... 

I have this setup:

• Move completed downloads to: D:\COMPLETED\
  • Append to torrent's label checked
  • Label is: TVSHOWS\ARROW

Instead of moving to D:\COMPLETED\TVSHOWS\ARROW folder (as it worked in previous versions) utorrent creates D:\COMPLETED\TVSHOWS_ARROW folder and moves stuff there.

Please fix both .

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 16/01/2017 at 3:04 AM, SergeyQA said:

Fixed in following beta. Fix will be merged in to the next stable soon.

If "next stable" is 3.4.9 (43295) then its not fixed as you can see in attached image.

Content of "Serije_The Flash (2014)" folder should have landed in "Serije\The Flash (2014)" folder.

Capture.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

i'm honestly asking do i have to mayle buy pro version for this to work?

I got like 300 labels and download various content and control utorrent 99% over web gui so i would really appreciate this appending label thingy to work properly.

- Transferring downloaded content (wheter in folder or not) to "some default folder" + "label" (that can be in my case "folder\folder\folder")

Can you please address it?

On 24/02/2017 at 9:50 PM, SergeyQA said:

I am on beta 43434, which is going to be released in a few days. It filters "/" symbol in labels, but allows user to use "\". So using label xxx\yyy will move torrent in to xxx\yyy instead of xxx_yyy. 

i hope that files without folders also moves properly..

surely will try :)

Archived