ESet Smart Security blocking bt.poletracker.org?

Norm@Home

Like the topic says, ESet Smart Security keeps popping up a notification that an address that includes bt.poletracker.org has been blocked.

I haven't been able to find out much on this subject with Google other than bt.poletracker.org is a torrent tracker site but no information on why it's blocked, if it's legitimately blocked or if this is a false positive. Anyone have any insight here? Should I allow it to be blocked or should I find a way to unblock it?

11 hours ago, Norm@Home said:

Like the topic says, ESet Smart Security keeps popping up a notification that an address that includes bt.poletracker.org has been blocked.

I haven't been able to find out much on this subject with Google other than bt.poletracker.org is a torrent tracker site but no information on why it's blocked, if it's legitimately blocked or if this is a false positive. Anyone have any insight here? Should I allow it to be blocked or should I find a way to unblock it?

Sounds like a A/V that you needto get rid of... I use MSE and have no problems with utorrent.

Archived