Jackthelad

hello,  firstly your captcha security check things are the worst and most frustrating i've ever encountered!!! here's a person trying to ask about buying your product and i'm being frustrated by that nonsense. i wonder how many others give up?

right - my question   the ad-free version of utorrent is causing windows 10 page file crashes (BSOD). Im wondering if upgrading to the pro version will solve this for me?

thanks

8 hours ago, jackthelad1971@gmx.com said:

hello,  firstly your captcha security check things are the worst and most frustrating i've ever encountered!!! here's a person trying to ask about buying your product and i'm being frustrated by that nonsense. i wonder how many others give up?right - my question   the ad-free version of utorrent is causing windows 10 page file crashes (BSOD). Im wondering if upgrading to the pro version will solve this for me?thanks

utorrent doesn't cause BSOD Windows history is exclusive to Windows being the primary case of BSOD in the first case. Only other BSOD is bad software installs or failing hardware that would cause this but since it isn't then utorrent isn't the cause. As to buying Pro those questions are handled through email support only.

3 hours ago, PiusX said:

utorrent doesn't cause BSOD Windows history is exclusive to Windows being the primary case of BSOD in the first case. Only other BSOD is bad software installs or failing hardware that would cause this but since it isn't then utorrent isn't the cause. As to buying Pro those questions are handled through email support only.

thanks for that. except I've narrowed it down to utorrent very thoroughly. it only occurs when utorrent is opened. no  other time. a quick google finds lots of other cases too.  I will have to experiment by uninstalling and trying another torrent platform sorry. Cheers

9 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

No it will not.

Bluescreens do NOT have their root cause in uTorrent.

You have problems elsewhere in your system

uTorrent does NOT operate at a level where it's actually possible to be the root cause of the bluescreen from a code standpoint.

Get bluescreenview and find out the REAL culprit.

On 4/23/2017 at 2:18 PM, jackthelad1971@gmx.com said:

thanks for that. except I've narrowed it down to utorrent very thoroughly. it only occurs when utorrent is opened. no  other time. a quick google finds lots of other cases too.  I will have to experiment by uninstalling and trying another torrent platform sorry. Cheers

Since you give no info on what version or torrent you downloading this is getting no where fast. BSOD are Windows sys corruption or bad installs. utorrent problem only happen because of those factors interfering with utorrent running to make it look like utorrent of which is isn't a utorrent problem. And google search tells basically nothing when you don't even know what the BSOD error message says if you actually looked up that error message then you would at least narrow it done but since you refused to do that even no help will be coming.

Archived