uTorrent keeps freezing

ImPhyxius

As title says, my utorrent keeps freezing. No matter the amount of torrents active, ONLY freeze when downloading tho. It freezes for 10 sec, works 20 sec, freeze 30 sec. So its just random. 
Worked fine yesterday, reinstalled pc, all windows updates, drivers etc installed. Same windows copy and drivers except for gpu. 

utorrent stable 3.5 build 43916. Also tried the beta, same issue. Only settings changed in utorrent is Number of connections and queue settings. It also lags 1 sec before it feeze,

Tried downloading to different disks, 2 different ssds and 2 different hdd. Yesterday I had no issues at 100mb/s downloads, now the issues is at any download speed, at 6mb/s+ it happens more frequently.

Could it be settings in utorrent? Or visual c++ etc or something as such?

1 hour ago, DreadWingKnight said:

If you followed a youtube setup guide to optimize your settings, you have directly caused the problem with that.

Nope, all settings is the same as I used for the past 2-3 ish years. Meaning, it has worked 100% fine for 99.99999% of the time.

qBitTorrent 55mb/s download 20mb up, no laggs. Also utorrent downloads causes the lagg, Upload doesn't, i can reach 70mb/s upload with no issues.

6 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

What internet security software?

What network adapter?

No security at all, fresh installed pc, firewall off etc. No anitivirus or any other security.

Realtek RTL8168/8111 (PHY: Realtek RTL8111), drivers updated (from their site not windows update shit)

On 9/2/2017 at 3:16 PM, ImPhyxius said:

Could it be settings in utorrent? Or visual c++ etc or something as such?

What does visual have to do with utorrent? You need to back track to find the problem here no one here can do that since no one is sitting next to you and your computer to know what is happening.

On 9/3/2017 at 10:53 AM, ImPhyxius said:

Nope, all settings is the same as I used for the past 2-3 ish years. Meaning, it has worked 100% fine for 99.99999% of the time.

qBitTorrent 55mb/s download 20mb up, no laggs. Also utorrent downloads causes the lagg, Upload doesn't, i can reach 70mb/s upload with no issues.

I doubt it since you been upgrading utorrent the setting will have changed so this "all settings is the same" isn't correct here. I am one of those whom uses a older same ut time and time again with same settings and have no freeze or stops or major lags. I think your getting hammered with fake torrents which causing your problems and not something attributed to utorrent software itself. So here a test stop all torrents and use my download link for "slackware" and download just that and see what happens then we will know what if there is any download problems on utorrent side.

56 minutes ago, PiusX said:

What does visual have to do with utorrent? You need to back track to find the problem here no one here can do that since no one is sitting next to you and your computer to know what is happening.

I doubt it since you been upgrading utorrent the setting will have changed so this "all settings is the same" isn't correct here. I am one of those whom uses a older same ut time and time again with same settings and have no freeze or stops or major lags. I think your getting hammered with fake torrents which causing your problems and not something attributed to utorrent software itself. So here a test stop all torrents and use my download link for "slackware" and download just that and see what happens then we will know what if there is any download problems on utorrent side.

You talk like im retarded. ALL settings is manually updated by me. Same settings as ALWAYS. Been working fine till now. All torrents is from HUGE private trackers, no retarded public trackers.

21 hours ago, ImPhyxius said:

You talk like im retarded. ALL settings is manually updated by me. Same settings as ALWAYS. Been working fine till now. All torrents is from HUGE private trackers, no retarded public trackers.

Since one is not willing to back track problems then this issue is mute. I always get a good laugh when lines like "been working fine till now" but there is no one else to confirm - this tells there was always problems. utorrent can't do anything about trackers and how they are configured - got problem then you need to contact where your getting your torrents from.

2 hours ago, PiusX said:

Since one is not willing to back track problems then this issue is mute. I always get a good laugh when lines like "been working fine till now" but there is no one else to confirm - this tells there was always problems. utorrent can't do anything about trackers and how they are configured - got problem then you need to contact where your getting your torrents from.

1.9tb uploaded in past 31 days before Reinstalled pc, huge issue i had right there, also, tried reinstalling and deleting anything that has to do with utorrent didnt work. Same issue, now even abit "worse" Program stopped to respond now, for 1-2 mins. 

1. Same PC
2. Same ISP
3. Same ish settings (changes to allow more active torrents and more slots for download/upload) Tried different cache and automatic.
4. Same tracker as always.
5. SAME TORRENT, exactly the same torrents that I had before (top 10 seeded torrents i redownload on reinstall) Meaning, 30tb+ upload, 1.5tb~download, no issues before.

Issue appeared about 2nd reboot using utorrent on new install. FRESH install. Windows update issue maybe? Idk. Thats why im asking here if simlair things happend and if there is anything i can or cant try to make it work. 

Archived