Only small portion of completed torrents show

crisbar378

I have over 1k completed torrents yet... uTorrent only shows 131 of them... from those just downloaded to those I got 6 months ago... what gives?

I am using uTorrent  3.5 (build 43916) (32-bit)... I am not signing on to uTorrent much these days and I just noticed this problem today...

Any suggestions?

Crisbar378

ok but as I said... it only shows 131 torrents I know for a fact that I have  more... that may be another problem.. in Store.torrents.in folder I have 953 and in the "Move.torrents for finished jobs" 253... the discrepancy is in that a while I auto loaded the torrents and stopped process before  it all finished processing and I have not had time to fix it.  I guess I do not know what "loading torrents" means... :(

By the way I tried upgrading uTorrent a while back and Norton 360 will not let me.  :(

I appreciate your help.

uTorrent shows partial or up to 6 months download only.jpg

DreadWingKnight... you are not very helpful... 

Around February this year I had a problem that I unwittingly created.  I clicked on "automatically load torrent from" on Preferences and most of my files got the type changed from "torrent" to "torrent.loaded".. I asked for help and... I don't remember what happened...is that how I lost the torrents on uTorrent?   Right now all my torrents have file type "torrent" but uTorrent does not see them... how can I make it "see" them?  I know how to do one by one but... is there a way to do it batch mode? 

I could leave things as they are, delete all those torrents and have lots of free disk space again but... I would not be helping others by seeding them... and I am no longer downloading as I used to...

I hope you take the time to answer my questions... maybe just to say start over again... I could do that easily.

Thanks for you time... and hopefully your helpful reply to this message.

Crisbar378

11 hours ago, crisbar378 said:

DreadWingKnight... you are not very helpful... 

I hope you take the time to answer my questions... maybe just to say start over again... I could do that easily.

Thanks for you time... and hopefully your helpful reply to this message.

Crisbar378

FYI... this is a user help forum not a paid support forum help as well so if one is expecting 24/7 paid support then one needs to rethink what they are asking help for.

Archived