utorrent tracker function don't work

o0MacGyver0o

Hi Mike,

The utorrent version is the beta (3.5.3 build 44352). I have a tracker in my pc for more years, I configured a utorrent client as a tracker (Options/preferences/advanced "bt.enable_tracker: True") to shared my private torrent with my friends and with others versions the tracker ever work fine, in this version (beta 3.5.3) don't work. In trackers field show me this message: "Offline (timed out)". The configuration is the same that my other utorrent versions and in my firewall and router. My pc is still the same.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mike20021969,

My utorrent version is 3.5.3 beta (build 44366) and the server tracker feature don't work. In my old utorrent version (3.4.5) work fine but I don't want install it because is dangerous 

https://www.2-spyware.com/utorrent-bug-allows-websites-to-spy-on-pc-and-steal-downloaded-files

I need use my utorrent as  a tracker, what can I do?

Thanks a lot.

How do you test to see that the tracker operation has stopped working? BTW, when it did work, have you noticed if the tracker was correctly relaying your external Internet IP to others, and not your internal/loopback IP (such as 127.0.0.1, or 10.0.0.1 )? 

If your 87.125.124.100 is your external IP? I think they are using udp tracker now. Try udp://87.125.124.100:port/announce  and udp:127.0.0.1:port/announce . I am not sure if you can connect to your own EXTERNAL IP from your own PC due to router loopback limitation, or a firewall.

Using 3.5.3 44366 beta:

ad8689801241003.jpg 

Archived