Utorrent not uploading

PatratelMagnificul

Hello. I dont' know so much about torrent, seeding...uploading and any other things in this domain so i want to make it clear from the start:)
Ok so the problem is: I just downloaded some torrents and now i need to upload them back to a trackersite(i think that is the "name")...but it is not uploading. I researched everywhere...i don't know where the problem is...
Right after the file is about to finish downlolading in Utorrnet, then it says "Seeding", but still no upload . I spoke with some people about when it will upload and they said like after 2 days....its been already a week and still nothing...
I will post a link to see how the situation looks and please help me, i really need to know this.
Thank you
https://imgur.com/a/ie3eBrt

• 2 weeks later...

Torrents work as file sharing. But if you moved or changed it's preferences or setting for the torrent you must recreate the same torrent to be uploaded to a sharing site or leaving your computer running 24/7 to share the torrent. If you had left it as is when it finished it would start sharing the file with other users of the same torrent. Seeding depends on how many and their bandwidth to download/share the files. And if that is not a torrent users wants nothing is going to happen. As before if you left it were it was no moving or deleted the torrent file that created it then if others wants it - it will start sharing it. Without knowing the other settings bandwidth only people can guess what is going on. Also I doubt people care what the file names are but that would tells others if there are sufficient peers.

Edited by PiusX

• 2 weeks later...