Slow speed after Installing Windows(10&11)

Butch876

Greetings!

Last week I bought a new computer. I used to get 10-12 Mbps, now i have shifted to windows 11, and getting only 500-600 Kbps. I once re-installed windows 10 in my old computer and same problem occured. I bought my current pc recently and facing the same problem. maybe I lost my settings or somethin happened I have no idea about.It's always been like this ever since then. I've looked everywhere on Google and tried tweaking my settings on uTorrent but nothing makes it go back to normal.. I also tried re-installing the network drivers but to no luck.
What could this be? Is there anyway to fix this and make it go back to previous conditions?
I am using 3.5.5 version. Can someone please help me with this problem.
(currently using windows 11pro x64)

your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.

-Butch876

• 3 weeks later...

That sounds like ISP Throttle and most likely won't change. I think your confusing ISP speeds with torrent speeds they are not equal and if your ISP detects torrent usage they will auto Throttle your internet until you stop the torrent usage then your speeds returns back to 10-12 Mbps again.