Just stopped downloading.

Effglobalism

Have used utorrent for many years and never had any problem at all.

From yesterday downloading nor uploading doesnt work, not even the torrents I have downloaded before starts downloading.

I have checked the settings, the firewall, everything they recomend in the troubleshooting site and nothing has changed, its all like it was before.

Its very frustrating, does anyone have a clue?

Edited by Effglobalism
i just wanted to ad "nor uploading "

What is stopped? Disk full? Queued torrents? 

Did you try Force Starting torrent?
Did you try rebooting computer?
Do the torrents have any peers with 100% of the file or a non 0% relevant part of the files?

IF the torrents are Queued, you can either Force Start them or increase the active number in Queuing settings in Preferences. 

I have exact the same problem, but I think mine happened since yesterday. I can see seeders, but nothing happens. I do remember uTorrent loading a new version, but I can't remember if it started with that one as I hadn't added any new torrents the last couple of days.

I haven't changed any settings for a long LONG time.

22 hours ago, SuperDre said:

I have exact the same problem, but I think mine happened since yesterday. I can see seeders, but nothing happens. I do remember uTorrent loading a new version, but I can't remember if it started with that one as I hadn't added any new torrents the last couple of days.

I haven't changed any settings for a long LONG time.

3.6 added a new torrent, and nothing happened, it did show a number of seeders and peers.

Reverted back to 3.5.5 and it immediately started working again. So I guess something is wrong with 3.6. and therefore the policy of not having older version available is just terrible. I get when you don't want very old versions again, have at least the last 2 versions also still available, unless you really know it contains a very big problem, but then at least have it mentioned. 3.6 has it's problems.