Swedish Translation

Medlem

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huge update on the swedish translation is now done.

Please redownload the translation file.

http://translate.utorrent.com/index.php?action=download&id=25460〈=12 and put it in the program directory.

OR wait for the language pack to get refreshed.

Please continue to report all errors..

If I don't answer here ( I forgot to visit from time to time ) , you can email me at adahlgren $ gmail ¤ com

I am the Swedish mantainer btw,..

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I have gotten the windows-translation up to 99,32% and am wondering what I do with the untranslated strings that still are correct? I find it impossible to reach 100% at the moment...

And about the mac-translation: the strings that are in the windows-translation, are they reflected here also?

I have gotten the windows-translation up to 99,32% and am wondering what I do with the untranslated strings that still are correct? I find it impossible to reach 100% at the moment...

And about the mac-translation: the strings that are in the windows-translation, are they reflected here also?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Swedish at 100%! But I still think it sucks that the strings whose content is the same on mac as on windows aren´t translated automatically. Oh well, there´s always search, copy and paste:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just made some updates of the translations files and linked them on my page:

utorrent.lng.zip (Windows, build 30180) with 58 languages there.

utmac.lng.zip (MacOS, build 29561) with just 27 languages.

Seems the files on official page are not up to date ...

thanks, but I can't get it to work, does it need an older mac version that's not on the download page?

Archived