[set] 4QUA

savaden

Didnt wanna sound like an azz, guys, but the skins page is getting ridiculous and I just didnt feel like bothering with copying and pasting links late last night. The "show all skins" checkbox shouldnt even be there, if you ask me. All of the icons posted are technically "compatible". Not a very good choice of words by the creator. Anyways, the template I use for status icons is obviously a pixel or 2 "off" in size(probably width) than the so-called "compatible" template. Doesnt matter. Just with that option there to show all skins, it makes finding things more difficult.

Anyways, I hope you guys get some use out of this set. I may also create file type icons. Not sure.

I'm also thinking about directing any designs of mine to a skins page of my own (possibly forum style), since there are so many and will be plenty more in the future. I also do UI's for foobar and a few other projects and it'll be a good place to have everything in one place. So, utorrent icons of mine may not be posted to the skins section here any longer.

all this set needs is a main icon, probably even a bigger one (for vista..) and a filetype icon :)

otherwise it's great.. always wanted to customize everything at one time.. i dont like changing a toolbar today, something else tomorrow and so on.. :)

about the foobar UIs.. any links to your work on them?

Well, my template for status icons was 209 pixels wide....According to the skins page, the correct width is 208 px. I've adjusted it b/c apparently ppl have a really difficult time finding my status sets. So, now it should appear w/o having to check "show all skins"

I've also gone ahead and provided the links in the first post. I still think there should be someone designated for "cleaning up" the skins section. I'd be the first to volunteer. Up to the admins though.

dAbReAkA - I dont have any links yet for foobar toolbars. It's just something I had done for myself. But, like I said a few posts above, I am planning on posting them for others on a site.

Meh I'll bug Firon about removing some of the dupes... So far, I've found these:

- mafiagangster (dupe of vista.revamp)

- µtris (the first instance, which happens to be a dupe of paypays toolbar)

- jc (dupe of Blue Gnome KQT MIX)

- simple (fugly-ass dupe/mod of Airy)

- Alex (fugly dupe/mod of Vista Inspired)

- alex martinez (dupe of Vista Inspired)

- mario (dupe of MuCraft: Warlock)

- Kuba and papays happy toolbar are dupes of one another... neither has a valid forum link, but they don't appear to be dupes of anything else either

- vincent de moor (toolbar, not status icon; busted dupe of Neon2 toolbar anyway)

- WANKERS (toolbar, not status icon; dupe of Simple Dark)

- the first 2 smiley`s (dupes of... the 3rd smiley`s -.-)

Gonna be hard to remember all of the passwords, is what I meant. I dont care much about the stats, so it may come down to alot of them being deleted (by admin, since w/o a password I cannot do this) and re-uploaded.

....and, the dupes continue. Already a dupe of the vista.revamp called "hello kitty". Fkers.

• 1 year later...

umm is it possible for u to make a newer version of this skin because the status and tabs are incompatable for the new version of Utorrent (1.8) the Tstatus is missing 3 icons and ...i dont really get whats wrong with the tabs it says theres 12 instead of 7 ... if u could make a new version of the skin it would be much appreciated im sorry for bothering you (i just really like this skin setup XD )

Archived