Flags

eng

Updated .conf and .bmp (added schnurlos's SU and AQ flags)

You MUST download them both or you'll have problems displaying the correct flags! See the edit at the bottom for the reason.

With those additions there are no more ccTLD that use the ? flag :cool: Unless you use the test flags that is.

I don't have access to uTorrent at the moment, so someone will need to double check that the .bmp is okay, last time the .bmp was updated it didn't go so well the first time around :(

I didn't just use schnurlos's .bmp since it was ~10KB bigger, I'm guessing he didn't use RLE compression on it?

EDIT: Since I was editing the .bmp I also removed the CS and YU ccTLDs as they are no longer valid.

Edited by eng

Update of US only: http://www.should.keepfree.de/flags_by_eng.zip (based on eng's list from 2010-06-19)

How to use / Description: http://www.should.keepfree.de/Readme_FLAGS.html

PLEASE: also here the *.bmp was changed, so use the new *.conf with the new *.bmp only!

@eng: I dunno ... and what is 10kB in size ;)

Edited by schnurlos

I realize 10KB isn't much in the grand scheme of things, but when its 50 vs 60 its a decent percentage difference at least ;)

You need to remove the CS and YU flags from the flags.test.bmp in your .zip, it will cause the flags to not align properly since the .conf doesn't have those domains anymore. I just updated that file on my site, so you can just download it and include it in your zip if you'd like.

Steinsel is not in USA, but it's a city in LU. Many VPN providers have a server in the datacenter of Steinsel.

Anyway I dunno the nationality of tuvpn.com (it's a big issue with seedboxe and VPN providers, they have a ton of servers around the world... :/)

Edited by moogly

If the IP can't be resolved, that will stay like that, in its numerical form, whatever the IP are from Pakistan, Japan, USA or Mars.

But if you see a domain (.com/.net only) with the US flag but it's from your country, you can add it here.