Resuming a .torrent from another location?

ResisT

Is this possible? And if so, how can I accomplish this? I have tried to copy the files with the directory structure intact (clone) from one machine to another but then when I go to resume, the damn thing starts from the beginning, even though all the files are where they're supposed to be. Even if it's 95% finished it starts at 0%. :((((((

Wow thats kind of rediculous, don't you guys think? To even have to do "anything" in order to resume downloads I mean. Why do I say this? Well, Yesterday after trying for about 10 frustrating minutes to resume a transfer on a different computer then the one it was originally started from, I gave up (I know 10 minutes is nothing but time really is preciuos for me). HOWEVER, I noticed that I still had bitcomet installed on the computer I tried to resume the transfer with.

Guess what? I dumped the incomplete folders/files *AS IS* (no renaming or anything like that) from utorrent into the download directory of BitComet and WHAM, it immediately hashed-checked the utorrent's files and CONTINUED where utorrent left off, which was at 89%!! =) =) =) =) =) =) =)

Nice.

Archived