Unable to load [Snarf-It[1].org] ****** Invalid Torrent file

AAGamer

I have been a user of utorrent in the past and quite pleased with it. I finally returned back to using the computer after a 3 month hiadus to find that every time I click on a torrent from snarf it i get the following error.

" unable to load [snarf-It[1].org] Civilization IV Beyond The Sword CloneDVD-iTWINS.rar invalid torrent file "

That same error occurs with every file I have tried. I checked to make sure my ports were correct and forwarded since I have a wrt54gs ver 6 linksys router and all seems fine. 3 Months ago it worked fine and now I am unable to use any torrents.

A fix would be appreciated. Thanks for your help!

I use charter communications.

I've encountered that error only when the torrent has not downloaded properly.

When you download and try the Slackware torrents, confirm that the first one i.e. slackware-12.0-install-d1.torrent for Slackware 12.0 Install ISO disc 1 (A/AP/D/E/F/K/L/N/TCL/Y, /isolinux, /kernels) has the following characteristics or not:

CRC32 - 4023feaa

MD5 - 362b4d85a4d14341e8cd91020208ede9

• 1 month later...

This is the same error message I'm getting, pretty much. (I live in Norway, so I get the first half of the message in English, and "Invalid torrent file" comes out as "systemet finner ikke angitt fil" ... 'the system doesn't find the specified file.') I get it every time a torrent name has sqare brackets within square brackets, just the same as this file name. Must be a common error, what's the solution?

• 1 month later...

Archived