There is a speed bug! Closing Opera browser Result in good speed

daskog

Im sure if it's posted allready..i dont realy care..but i would just like you know thate it's some sort of bug.

I tryed everything (utorrent 1.2.2) could not get good speed..Then i closed opera and the Speed bumped up to 500kB/s!

frome lousy 5kB/s i checked it 4 times just to be sure...and there is a bug.

Peace

I'm not too familiar with Opera's features and functions, but I remember reading something about them including some sort of torrent support in their browser lately? :/ Maybe a glitch occurs when they're both running at the same time (trying to steal associations or some such)... :|

BitTorrent support in Opera is only in the test builds. It isn't in the stable 8.51 and below. If you're using the technical preview, then you should switch -- it has no advantages over the newer versions of Opera other than the BitTorrent support, but since you're using µTorrent, you wouldn't need it at all. (I doubt daskog's using the TP though)

Sorry...a Admin please close this thread! i found out that there realy is no Speed increase.

i jumped my conclusion just because i saw some fenomenal speed increase. (Thats it.)

i checked with Bitcomet and Bitspirit all are the same.

Sorry for making such a statement!

Archived