It appears its over

drmengle

I read about 20 pages of the forum and Id say its over for uttorrent too.... they should change the name to uttorment.... it appears they have put some kind of bug in it that crashes pc's and makes them act weird. no one can get a green light and I tried the solution I was sent and nothing.

before you could use any port connect and start downloading practically now it torments you (thus the name uttorrent). do yourself a favor and find something else to do with your time. more constructive. I give up. Ill try it once in a while to see if they work if not screw it.

the only thing I can think of thats causing such problems is YOUR ISP. so you can adjust eveything on your router pc and youll still have the same results unless you get lucky and find something they didnt catch onto yet, but within a week youll be back in the red. nothing lasts forever my friends.

the dr.

You know, I'd be more inclined to believe that this was little more than trolling if 100% of all users were having problems with the new build.

But we're not.

The fact that you're UNWILLING to even attempt to work with us to troubleshoot indicates to me that you really just want an excuse to complain and don't actually want help.

Yep, there are lots of users who have been willing to put in the effort required to get it to work and they've been successful in doing so, given favourable external conditions (read 'friendly' ISPs), so there's no excuse really for whining. If no-one was able to use the program, no-one would be here any longer, as simple as that. End of story.

Archived