wont download

wyathnt

I'm having a problem downloading from utorrent. Normally when when I cant download things its because the associated with .torrents bar is blue instead of grey. When I click on it, it turns grey and I click the ok button. When i go back into preference the associated with .torrents box is blue again. How do I make it stay grey?

Hi...I go to XBoard.com...and when I try right click to save file...it always comes up as an attatchment...not as a torrent file. Is this the file itself that is set up wrong...or am I doing something wrong? If someone can make a suggestion, that would be wonderful.

I need someones help desprately. Since i updated to utorrent version 1.7.7 the last build, I have not been able to do anything, my download speeds for all of them stick at 0%, I have disabled my firewall for windows xp, I have put utorrent in execptions for for personal firewall. my internet peed when i last checked was around 4000kbp/s download and 380 kbp/s upload. I have two routers one is a netgear WG311t model. The other is a BT 2wire bussiness hub which is the one i connect to, as i cant connect to the other one any way. Im connected through wireless. My downloads were fine tilli did the latest update:( so someone please give me some useful advice

I am having the same or similar issue as robynbai25. Since updating to 1.7.7 utorrent doesn't actually upload or download. It will show seeds and peers, but gets 0.0k up and down. I have a router with port forwarded properly and application rules for utorrent enabled. I disabled security software to try and isolate the issue, but to no avail. I am not running any other firewall or software that I can think of that would be causing the issue. Seems like it can't connect to peers or seeders. Any ideas?

Archived