wont download

wyathnt

Thanks in advance for any help.I've looked around and can't see anything specific that seems to address the problem I'm having.I installed a router,forwarded ports,for WinMx first.That went well.Forwarded ports for UTorrent and then Winmx wasn't working.I straightened it out and both are working well except I can't start any new downloads in utorrent.I'm using 1.6.1.It actually says uTorrent-install-19049_setup_ on icon I use to start but top of utorrent says 1.6.1.---Ok before submitting post I checked again and after updating trackers 2 of 3 new downloads showed seeds and have started.I am only getting seeds from those who have 100% though.---Ok,now all are downloading but am still only receiving from those who have 100%.Since things seem to be slowly getting back in order,hopefully I can start receivng from those who aren't complete.-----Yes,now they have started as well.You guys weren't any help at all!Seriously though,nice to know you guys were here if I needed you,thanks for all the help you give us mere mortals.I may need you in the future :D

19049??? 1.6 is years old and deprecated. You're running some hacked / 3rd party client which by itself is a bad idea. Using a deprecated client means you're doubly not supported here. There are many pre-made guides for your perusal.

I especially like the train-of-thought in your post. Please come back when you're supported and after you've read through and at least tried to perform some of the maintenence / problem solving tasks from Ultima's Awesome How-To for Troubleshooting.

Archived