New column: Created on

prod

It would allow me to sort by which torrents are really old and more likely to be dying. I tend to add a bunch of torrents at the same time, although they were added to the sites over a few months, making the added on column nearly useless.

Through the "Update tracker" I'm assuming? It doesn't seem to get the seeds/peers for torrents that aren't in progress. I've got a large number of torrents, so starting them all isn't practical. For me, an alternate to this feature would be an announce without having to start the torrent.

There are two places to set scraping. The Advanced option GTHK mentioned is for stopped torrents. If torrents are waiting in the queue (so the queue options can be performed on them... cycling to rarest for ex) you need to make sure Ctrl-P -> BitTorrent -> Ask tracker for scrape information is also checked.

This feature is different than what happens when you START a torrent. When torrents are not active it is possible to get a "scrape" of the number of peers on the torrent to check health for example. This is what torrentspy.sf.net does for ex. The options in uT allow this to happen for all torrents as you say it's off by default ;)

Archived