Tracker update

Ranx60

I've looked around without finding an answer to this; FAQ, too.

Please point me in the right direction, thanx.

?: Is there anyway to change the 30 min. default into another timeframe? I.m not thing bout tweaking it myself, but I 've not found the option in the program.

Thanx for any help or explanation!

Man- Thanx for the first fastest reply!!!

Well, that was my idea , too. instead off manually updating then let the prog do the work.

Cause it really is abitch on an optic fiber running xx/100 Mb and all the seeders out there not DL when I have shit on my 24/7 running; but Ok .........Rules isn't allways fair..

Free Tibet and Neapel and dis the Olympics

Just because your end is fast doesn't mean the other end is too!

They could also be firewalled, running a terrible BitTorrent client (older BitComets for instance), with terrible settings, and on a hostile ISP that is constantly breaking their connections.

Can I make the interval longer? I am sharing many torrents with one site and have too many status updates. Its not good to make interval of 24h for everyone, but for particular client that is working in "FTP server" mission and keeps library with 10'000 online torrents, tracker updates become too frequent and start to kill the actual data traffic.

Torrents are replacing FTP as more reliable way of downloading files, and without this option how do I share the library with more than 10'000 torrents? uTorrent is the only client that can sustain 10'000 torrents without killing the processor, but tracker updates create a heavy problem for the information library server.

Archived