Strange seeding problem.

Zamiel

So I got this problem when I'm trying to seed from a private torrent. The thing is that noone seems to be able to connect to me although I can download from them without any problems. What happens is that they make requests to connect but then noone is really able. Also they all seem to be 98% - 99% finished with the torrents in question. Seems really odd to me.

Now I did have that stupid Nvidia firewall thing but i removed it and also I removed the other firewall I had so now I'm only using windows built in firewall. Kaspersky 7 or something like that I'm using aswell although only the antivirus. I've got a 100/100Mbps connection so this is, to put it mildly, really pissing me off.

Hope you can help me out, bye.

Well this isn't really a new thing that's happened. The wierd part is that it only happens on torrents from a certain private site, not from places like thepiratebay or any other private torrent sites for that matter. when I download the torrents from the site I easily maxout my connection, downloading at a healthy 10mb/s. It's just the seeding that's crapped.

Maybe I should try posting a similar question on the private sites forum.

If the torrents are multifile, check the availability graph in the General tab. It's likely they are "selective downloaders"... in which case you will not upload to them because they're not interested in that last piece for the NFO or whatnot you downloaded they didn't.

This is the problem with many private sites, you want to get ratio but unless you have paid for their RSS feeds... or are on a fast upload connection the best you can get is within the first hour of something being posted.

Archived