Torrent list reset?

Easy^

Firon, i see your posts are fully of wisdom and such. Even tho you're admin i can tell you're one arrogant bastard.

And if your PC running on WINDOWS never crashed than you're one lucky guy cuz as far as i recall microsoft hasn't made a thing that works, properly.

Now i had them added manually so thats for your effort jewelishheaven

And thank your for your words of wisdom, Shitron.

I tell you to search, Firon points out the obvious and HE'S the arrogant one?? LOL

So... since your computer has a penchant for crashing.. and this crashing especially if it happens while uT is saving.. you really should keep track of/make use of a backup scenario similar to one I suggest @ http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=287849#p287849

At least now you have a baseline from which to work, even though it's not "current" for all your data. You may also want to be sure you don't have a 2x sized torrent storage folder. When uT sees a torrent with the same name it appends .X post-filename pre-extension (my_file.torrent my_file.1.torrent my_file.2.torrent etc) If you do have that problem you will still want to use BFE to edit the torrents so when you remove the .X it doesn't say "torrent not found".

My Windows doesn't crash (I've hit months of uptime). Neither does a lot of people's. It's perfectly stable if your hardware is (along with drivers).

So again, fix your crashes. They aren't problems built into Windows.

Don't call me arrogant when you don't have a clue.

Examine your BSODs, they'll tell you what caused the crash.

IT crashed once. Tho it happened before but its the first time in years since i've been using utorrent that my files list reseted.

And i've got perfectly enough clues to tell you that your PC is not being used the way mine is if you haven't had a crash. You obviously don't play games, and i could almost be a 100% sure you're not trying/beta testing a lot do you?

And thanks jew. I think i'm fine by readding manually and now works like a peach.

I don't see how would you call a beta driver or beta game crash a real crash than according to you thats a fault of my PC.

But okey, i guess you two got perfect computers.

Where can i get one?

OH wait, maybe use linux or mac?

Archived