Utorrent 1.7 on Server 2003 DL LIMITED

mandarinaguy

Hi guys,

I tried to put ALL KIND of possible settings already, but just seems that I cant get full DOWNLOAD CAPACITY.

I have Utorrent Ver. 1.7 running on my Server 2003 SP2.

My ISP ADSL speed is 8Mbit DL/384kbit UL

When downloading in Internet explored and similar, I get DL speed of 816kbps and while uploading my UL speed is 46kbps.

BUT!...In Utorrent I only get up to 400 and if I am lucky thta day.

I searched all kind of possible optimal setting on the internet but no luck.

Regarding my router, I have Zyxel 660, NAT is properly configured on port above 42000 and it's showing a green thing that its ok.

What else could I do?

Anyone with HI SPEED INTERNET here that is working flawlessly?

Tnx a lot,

Chris

In uTorrent's Speed Guide (CTRL+G)...that's the "Speed Guide" Firon means.

OpenOffice *SHOULD* max your download out...but upload likely will be low or even sit idle because of the EXTREMELY fast seeders on it.

If it's not maxed out, then your ISP may do time-of-day throttling or some other stupid limits. :(

Hi again,

Yeah, still nothing, I will call my ISP I guess, but 4 sure they wont help with it.

Here is the link where on the picture you can see my situation while downloading

http://www.2shared.com/file/3401171/a9ccaf/Utorrent_slika_brzine.html

Check out the number of peers, seeds and else...

Like I said, I have 8Mbit/384kbps and still I get speed around 150 :-(

Tnx a lot,

Chris

PS: I tried patching for Half open limit something, but still, its the same even after changing it from 8 to 50

Half open DOES NOT increase downloads.... if you're shaped to 1.5 Mbit down, try the encryption settings and lowering connections. It's simply possible the ISP does not... in which case ask them if they peer with other people... and whether there are any complaints of being shaped over those lines.

Archived