uploading - demonoid denys my uploads

ben130g

Pas 4 0r 5 uploads have not been allowed Tonights was 'The story of Shaolin' i do not believe this has been uploaded -I cannot find it anyway This has not been downloaded from anywhere by me - I create the torrent put it together with the file in my download folder ' upload and zero %- it does begin to check then stops and remains on zero I do know how to upload correctly and hav had no trouble in the past and it is demonoid denying me

I had best go into this deeper- John smith & James keese download many torrents(Shaolin) and i noticed that one of James was defunct BUT i would not upload this torrent without asking him so i e mailed him He had no problem with my doing so and in fact invited me to join .Land of FU' (A forum which needs an invite) This was when my problems of upload started and demonoid entering my registry I would like to say I work in the movie industry in special effects and am well versed in 'how to sell' as i know publicity persons well so my uploads are usually well received because of the slant i put on them. I much prefer uploading to downloading anyway so i am absolutely MAD-MAD MAD at demonoid

Thanks for your help -just gonna check my version oh demonaid quite enjoy removing parts of my files as well Say at 100% parts disappear So i have had to resort to moving the file just before 100% on any download Does not work so well on rar's

Archived