Bind ip for using utorrent

PeraMitic

Hi i have problem with net.bind_ip.I have 2 lan cards and 2 ISP.In utorrent i bind ip i want to use for download and upload.That work ok , download is working and i cant use other lan card and second ISP to surf.Problem start after 1 hour after start update status and then i get red arrow on that torrent and in status i get connection closed by peer.Then i must to disable ISP for surfing so i can get green arrow and target status go to working.After i enable second ISP everithing its ok 1 hour and then everithing start again.I use utorrnt version 1.7.7.

Is it possibke to use 2 ISP on same PC in same time one for utorrent and second ( default ) for surg , online gaming etc.

I want to use only one for torrent but when utorrent update tracker status cant you make to use ip that is bind and update with that connection.One of my ISP not work for 2 month they have some problems but before that everithing work fine.I downloaded and uploaded from that connection and with second connection i was possible to use everithing else with no problems.

In next version is it possible to fix this problem if is possible.

On LAN card for i want utorrent i have public IP adresse and on second i have 192.168.x.x like behind of some ruters.ISP witch i want use for utorrent get me public dinamic IP adresse but that IP is not changing for 5 and more months if i dont turn my PC or modem.In earlier versions of utorrrent i dont have problems i was using utorrent for that ISP and with second ISP i was possible to do what i want.

Edit:

Still having problem.Download and upload goes from IP and card i want to use and what i put in net.bind_ip and net.outgoing_ip .Problem starts when utorrent start update status of tracker and i get message form server that connection closed by the peer.Torrent go to red , download and upload works fine but tracker do not count my ratio.In older versions everithing work fine.

Archived