Re-Seed bug

Yogirajj

I'm not sure if someone posted this or not, but I'm posting it anyway.... When I upgraded to the latest 1.8.1, I've noticed that I can no longer reseed by "right-click" /advanced/change download directory. When I try doing this, the torrent tries to check the torrent, but it stays at 0%.

bh0jns.jpg

The only way I can get it to re-seed properly, is to change the directory when I re-open the torrent file..

2ajyqon.jpg

I have a seperate folder for my uploads, and another one for my downloads. It's just easier for me to organize what I send. I set my download folder to be the default, but I upload from another older. I guess it's not that much of a big deal, but it would be nice to still be able to right click and do it again..

of course I've pointed it to were the torrent data (physically) is. It doesn't matter, cause I've pointed them using two different methods, and only the second way works. I've always done a right click for years, never had a problem until I upgraded to 1.8.1.. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but it is a bug.

Build is 12639, Windows XP home edition, Service Pack 3.. I was thinking something... If your not having a problem, then is it possible for a hash to get corrupt?? The reason I asked this is because, when I came home today 1 out of the 4 files i'm seeding was bad, said it can't find torrent. I checked the files in the torrent, everything seems to be working fine, thats when I tried to reseed that one torrent file.. Since it appears to be working now, I did not know if I should create a fresh torrent or not.. Very strange...

Oh, it also said that there was a new version available, but it looked like it tried to download it, and it had the same error, "can't locate torrent". So I manually downloaded and installed utorrent.. again very strange... Everything seems to be working now though..

Archived