Can't reseed downloaded torrents !!

lioness

Hi!! I am confuse with this.. I can download from many sites and all is fine. But when it comes to uploading or reseeding the torrent every site I download re-seeds fine except one. Now they have me with many hit and runs and I have no clue as to why they can't upload from my downloaded torrents.. I can't seem to be able to re-seed to this site only...

I do not use a router and was told to turn off my DHT, but that still doesn't work..

Any suggestions as to why all other sites are re-seeding fine but not this ONE site in particular?????? I'm totally baffled by this...

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what the problem is and how to fix it so they can upload what I've downloaded from them.....

Lioness

Yeah if you have no problems with the same setup on different sites for whatever reason they are different. This is only one of the pitfalls/hazards of private trackers. See if you can get some indication from them as to what's not working between you and them. It should be rather trivial to find out from "you're not contacting our tracker" to "you don't show up with valid announce info"...

Archived