Migrating to new drive - How to?

martix

So, I recently bought a new drive and now I am facing the task of migrating from the old drive and OS to the new ones.

Technically its not a new drive, most of the torrents are to remain on the same physical drive. Only the plan is to merge, all of the old partitions.

Trouble here is that I got 130+ torrents of all kinds of stuff. And I need some way to make them work from the get-go, without having to re-add or certainly not rehash all of the mammoth amounts of data.

So, any way of not using the GUI? Some file format definitions perhaps or similar trickery? Some other automation option?

Hmm.. Ultima mentions PCRE library in post #187 :/ I don't know, and if it's not mentioned in the thread perhaps the readme would help? Heck if you have more questions / problems which aren't obvious after some usage and reading, he always likes feedback on the tool ;) I tend to think only 1/10 actually comment on its usefulness.

moogly, actually not really. I already have the data, I just have to modify it. Switching torrent clients on the other hand means creating all that data from scratch. Considering that I have 140+ torrents and resume.dat, doing it your way would be just pointless. If it wasn't for Ultima's BEncode I'd probably write my own program to handle the task.

thelittlefire, guess I'll just ask. Haven't done anything for now, since I'm still setting up the system to full working condition.

Archived