Torrent not working period.

Madmali

Hi guys

I've had this issue for a few days and have been looking all over the internet for a solution.

Before : Prior to my problem , I did not change anything about the computer It's identical now to the way it was setup when U torrent was working .

Problem : When I select a torrent , It processes everything normally then the torrent is added to my u torrent (This process has gotten slower at the same time my problem started ) and when I check on the torrent it's at zero , does not load peers , does not load seeds nothing it acts like I'm offline .

Checked: Port is forwarded , Ran ISP throttle test and it passed , Reset my modem , Downloaded bit comet and it doesn't work either , Ran Windows live one care virus scan , tried to download other torrents...............

Keep in mind guys my internet is working flawlessly . I don't get this .

Wow !

Slackerware works and is downloading at a decent speed .

Name Status Update In Seeds Peers Downloaded

[DHT] working 23m 0s 7 54 0

[Local Peer Discovery] working 0 1 0

[Peer Exchange] working 0 13 0

http://tracker2.transamrit.net:8082/announce working 29m 17s 163 38 31121

Does anyone know why the slakerware torrent worked when the others don't ?

Because the torrent has dedicated peers that are sitting behind very fast connections. Assuming you have everything set up properly, and your ISP isn't doing any interfering , then transfer rates are completely up to the peers you are connected to. But um, Rogers is known to throttle, so that could also be a part of your problem.

Archived