zero seeds

stephy122

I'm seeing the same thing: I'm running uTorrent 1.8.1, I select a torrent to dl, torrent shows up in the "Downloading" window as follows:

Status = Downloading

Seeds = 0(1)

Peers = 0(28)

Stays like that for days. Happens on every torrent site I visit. However, if I restart uTorrent, all the downloads I've previously requested will immediately start and finish successfully. Started for me about a week ago. Any idea as to what happened?

Thanks for the quick response, moogly. Roger on the green icon. Don't know what the tracker announce msg was since I may have corrected my issue. Pulled the speed guide from elsewhere in the forums and adjusted bandwidth and queueing settings per chart. Wonder of all wonders - stalled downloads immediately started up. Apparently, in total ignorance of what I was doing, I f**ked up the settings and caused the problem. Seems to be working fine now - just selected a movie - dl started immediately. Sorry for the bother - obviously user error!!

I'm sorry I haven't a clue what you are talking about. I have followed all the advice given in this forum but cannot get anything to change. Once something has downloaded, the numbers then go to 0

Would uninstalling and reinstalling Utorrent help? Would system restore help? would a full restore back to factuory settings help?

Archived