has utorrent for mac development stopped?

jorgp

No. The last time a Windows build was released was within one day of the last time a Mac build was released. That doesn't mean develpment for the Windows build stopped as well.

This is exactly why ETAs aren't done, and why releases on a regular schedule (weekly, nightly, or whatever) aren't done -- people get impatient when things are off the schedule they'd like.

Builds are released when they're ready, and that is the same policy followed for the Windows builds as well.

The biggest bugs I noticed when the first beta was released, have been fixed by newer releases since then. I see no problem really other than a general lack of feature parity with the windows version, which i expected, and i expect they are working on and will release improvements when they are ready :D

• 2 weeks later...

just a question,when is the stable version of utorrent going to be available? i don't need an exact date i just need a roughly expected time!! i really want to turn using utorrent but there are some features keeping me from using it!!

sorry for asking i know i shouldn't ask for it but i really like to know!!

thanks for the hard work and keep it up till you make utorrent for mac the best client ever

Archived