Download complete notification

Rhialto

Hi,

While writing another message I had this suggestion come to mind and I thought it could be missed since in another thread so I repeat it here.

Make the icon near the clock blink when a downlaod (any) is completed so now I have a reason to click and check wich one. Otherwise I let it sit there downloading/uploading.

Thanks

i agree this could be a useful feature. or a small popup dialog like most download managers have with the name of the torrent thats just completed.

also, it's another possibility..

Now each time I come back to the computer I must double-click the little icon to look if anything is complete... so I would save a double-click each time, great! ;-)

Yea that would be nice...either one.

Or you can have the option to play a sound when a torrent finishes, like azureus.

:arrow: 28300495696.jpg

I like this one less since you may be away and not hear it BUT as another option for when you're watching TV or doing something else in the house it's also a good idea. So both are needed I guess.

Sounds like you guys don't like seeding. :P

I'll reply since I started this topic.. you may have read my other thread about WiseRatio were I want to better manage my seedings...

Why the notification is only for the purpose that when it's complete it also mean I can actually USE the file, whatever if it's an application, a demo, etc.

Archived