Two display oriented bugs in 1.8.2

Aardvark

I have been using 1.8.2 rather heavily under Windows XP SP3 recently and I have found two minor bugs that do not effect the operations but are probably easy to fix:

1) There is an inconsistency in the ETA column between the web interface and the application. I have a download running that has an ETA of a little over a week. When it is at least "1w 0d" it displays correctly on both the web interface and the application. However, if it drops to less than a week, such as "6d 23h", the web interface will not display the days portion but just the hours and minutes portion instead. You might think you only have 23 hours left when there are in fact six days as well.

2) This bug is rather esoteric. It only happens if the status column is displaying an error about files missing. I forced a re-check and at one point it was displaying something like "Checked 49...". When I resized the column to make it larger, the "Checked 49..." went away and a name of a missing file was displayed instead. When I shrank the column back down again, "Checked 49..." reappeared.

I'll have to get a screen shot next time it happens. It is simple enough for me to reproduce but I am in the process of downloading at the moment so I can't play around with it.

Great to hear the webUI is fixed. That had me confused when I came in through the web and was surprised to see my download almost completed. Then I saw the percentage remaining and double-checked the app.

Archived