I need to install a different version of utorrent on my pc ..

WINDSHIELD

I need to install a different version of utorrent on my pc but have no luck.I uninstall my actual utorrent version 1.8.2 build 15357 with luck ,but when i try to install another version like 1.6.1 or 1.8.8 with a different build the same old version of utorrent that i try to leave from my pc emerges.Also i try to use programs like perfect uninstaller or smarty uninstaller but the programs cant find the utorrent program for uninstall..Someone with good knowleadge please let me know.Thanks for the attention.

I need a different version because right now im a member on a very exclusive torrent tracker and they have a list of torrents clients banned.I try to uninstall the program with your uninstaller pro but have the same problem again.I use a windows xp proffesional that someone modify with utorrent 1.8.2 build 15357 plus many extras.Just imagine the image file of my "special" operating system have more than 1gb.I dont know if this may take part of my whole operating system and i cant leve them from the pc.Thanks for the attention.

ok the tracker support uTorrent 1.8.2 stable - select builds only! this versions are:14458,15123,15167,15196,15227,15285 and 15296. Right now i have the version 1.8.2 stable build 15357.I need to change that build without success .Someone knows where i can download something that change my torrent build number?

Archived