have some fast questions.. hope you experts can help me. :)

rs-auto

i have hade utorrent for about a year now,and have some questions.

i have tested my download speed at speedtest.net several times.

and i get around this results eveytime. download: 9,5Mb/s

upload: 0.7Mb/s

ping: 42ms

my maximum downloads speeds i can get in utorrent, is about 1.1Mb/s to 1.7Mb/s. it always stops there!

so my question are,cant i to get higher downloadspeed in uterrent since i dont have a better ore higher

internet conection download?? ore do you think that 1.1Mb/s to 1.7Mb/s. download speed in utorrent is good consider

that i only have the internet download listed over.

i have now updated to the laster utorrent.

and on utorren 1.8.1 that i had a while ago,i could se more detailed download and uploadspeed information. in the status bar.and could se the numbers on the uper left corner of the utorrentpage. and there the icon is. and it was with one more number after the dot. its like 1000.00 lets say this is the dpwnload speed as an example.

but on the new 1.8.4. its like this 1000.0

enyone know what i mean? i thik this was an additional extra tool,but i dont remember how i got it.

hope someone can help me

uTorrent displays in *byte/sec

speedtest.net gives *bit/sec

i understand this difference mate.

so you think i could get more download speed on my connection. thats good. how much do you think i

can get the speed up to??

when that has been sead i have tryed som different settings,but i havent manage to get more speed. but i havent

study the documentation well and put my mind on it.

thaks

thanks for the replies.

meybe i wrote wrog?

utorrents download in kB right? what are the different with the big and little b?

and the speedtest from speedtest.net that i wrote first in mb? with smal b? is that bit insted of byte??

i thoght the lether b alway stod for byte. are kilobyte and megabyte.

but kan the little b stand for bits? is that what you mean?

• 2 weeks later...

okey.

but enyone knows something about this?

and on utorren 1.8.1 that i had a while ago,i could se more detailed download and uploadspeed information. in the status bar.and could se the numbers on the uper left corner of the utorrentpage. and there the icon is. and it was with one more number after the dot. its like 1000.00 lets say this is the dpwnload speed as an example.

but on the new 1.8.4. its like this 1000.0

enyone know what i mean? i thik this was an additional extra tool,but i dont remember how i got it.

Archived