scrape not supported

jurchiks

Every time I download a fresh torrent from any tracker, the status says "scrape not supported".

When I Force Start it, it goes allright.

Edit: when torrent is downloaded, and I set it back to Start instead of Force Start, no problems.

Appeared only 2 days ago, when I updated to v2.0 (build 18296).

Any additional info needed?

Maximum number of active torrents:15

Maximum number of active downloads: 5

ATM I have only 6 torrents active, but the downloading one doesn't start.

Global connections: 800

Max peers: 25

Upload slots per torrent: 25

Additional slots unchecked

The speeds don't matter i suppose

• 3 weeks later...

Just updated to the new version, now it's the same problem for half of my torrents even though settings have not changed. WTH are you doing with the program? I've never had these problems before!

Edit: it's slowly resetting the status to working now, like 1 torrent per minute, but still...

Maximum number of active torrents:15

Maximum number of active downloads: 5

ATM I have only 6 torrents active, but the downloading one doesn't start.

Global connections: 800

Max peers: 25

Upload slots per torrent: 25

Additional slots unchecked

The speeds don't matter i suppose

Did you choose those numbers from a setup guide somewhere?

They seem roughly what's suggested for 10 megabit/sec UPLOAD lines!

So your line must be super-fast to even be using them!

752040929.png

Currently i've set upload limit to 2048 (1120 when downloading) and dl limit to 4096, just because my pc sometimes lags when those speeds and above are reached. But really, the only reason I don't upload with this speed constantly is because not always someone is downloading something and most of my country has much lower speed than me.

Edit: in past, i've reached upload of 8MB/s (yes, that's megabytes) and download of 12.8 (three years ago, when I subscribed to this provider, I had download of 84+mbps according to speedtest.net). Currently it seems i've been capped to double the speed I had subscribed for, 20mbps (yes, providers often don't mention their upload speeds, and this one also didn't cap it for the first year or so).

It doesn't matter what torrent, it happens on all of them. (i'd say it's not too many, only 89, of which 2/3 are never active)

Well, doesn't work for OOo torrent, so yeah, I guess it's trackers' fault...

It's not like it matters much, it's just annoying AND it had never occured before the last 2 updates, so I thought it's the program, and I think my worry wasn't baseless.

Archived